Contact advertising [email protected]

Guys, I fuckin suck w/ mouse & keyboard! I'm new. I shall get better though. Any...

B

Bouafia Moh

play CSGO

C

Chase Canella

I just started PC gaming this year. I struggled much more with the key board aspect than the mouse. Just keep playing. You'll get better.

M

Michael Wielk

Get good at starcraft BroodWar and you'll be a fuckin kb/m wizard

K

Kameron Brazzle

Use a controller

M

Matt Lainson

If you're playing online multiplayer, never use a controller. You won't even get one kill next to guys with keyboard and mouse. Just keep praciticing.

C

Chester Adhd

Play countless amounts of hours on Minecraft I.E 1000+ hours...... jkjk a couple of easy first person games would help . Or stuff like the Hitman series is pretty cool and easy for mouse/keyboard :)

S

Shane Miner

Getgud

M

Mathews Lorenzo

git gud

A

Anthony Rice

Csgo arms race or dem

J

Jason Jaffeux

Play through campaigns of first person shooters if that's what you are playing. That's how I learned. It walks you through the mechanics while getting progressively harder

A

Amin Rahman

use a mouse pad, it makes a difference

D

Dustin James Bell

just start with halflife... and go from there

C

Cameron Young

Honestly, I started with BF3 back in the day. A lot of people on PC in FPS games are hella good, so you can get really good just playing against them.

I'd start with some BF4 and play that along with CS:GO. it'll take a while to get really good, but you'll have fun doing it.

Also play on a low-ish sensitivity. I don't know what DPI you play at now, but from experience (I've played both really high DPI and really low DPI) I'd play at like 800-1000 DPI to be as accurate as you can. This is a personal preference, but from what I've seen out of all of the best players around the world and the good players I've played with, low DPI is the best choice.

J

Jamie Dettmann

dont lock urself into wasd use all keys on your keyboard

C

Chris Steezmour-Fussell

Csgo, you'll learn, took me about a month to git gud now I can't imagine using a controller

M

MD Raiyan

Start assassin series

J

Juan Du Toit

Play a moded headshots only game with some friends!your game skills will improve alot!

J

Juan Du Toit

Call of duty4

G

Grimmzy Chillyz

Tbh as being a console gamer to PC gaming learning certain controls on the keyboard was pretty difficult since the layout is weird and im waaay better using a controller

C

Cole Moore

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom