Contact advertising [email protected]

Guys, I fuckin suck w/ mouse & keyboard! I'm new. I shall get better though. Any...

N

Noah Pulley

Guys, I fuckin suck w/ mouse & keyboard! I'm new. I shall get better though. Any recommendation? Practice tips? Games to start on?

E

Eric Carver

aim based maps in popular games like CSGO, but, I wouldn't play the game under any other terms lol.

B

Bill Kimball

Listen this is coming from a gamer on pc only look into ut99 yes i no its very old however if u play with the rx servers it will help you learn controls in the easiest and quickest way also if u google it u should be able to find it for free legitly

M

Mark Blackburn

I'm the oppersite I can't use controllers for shit. It will become natural in no time at all.

C

Charley Black

CSGO is good for fps, or say fuck it and go onto Arma 3

B

Balubish Ban

Play games and it will come. Give it about 1000 hours.

D

Darryl Urquhart

Any FPS games really, if you want to struggle. Try GTA v

F

Faiaz Ul Islam

Try practicing with your flexibility with ur hand

S

Sharn Lee

This is probably a retarded answer but I told my cousin to do this and now he kicks my ass lol. I told him to practice on stupid games like gmod, fistful of frags and roblox. Once you've gotten use to the movement, go up to other games. Just practice amd practice. You'll get it.

J

James Day

Go play quake 3 with bots and up the difficulty as you progress.

A

Amish Udani

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jacob Tesmond

Doesn't really matter what game you practice with, really. As long as it's first person, you'll learn quick.

M

Matthew Reed

Bot players

G

Gary Looker

Practice just keep playing. When I first started with PC gaming it was a nightmare but WASD is now hardwired into my brain. Same as mouse movement.

D

Drake Robertson

CSGO is good for shooting

T

Tim Matharu

I grew up playing games like unreal tournament. Play games like that, and crank difficulty up. You learn to aim and fire a lot better

A

Ansh Deep Singh

Play fps games like cod,bf

T

Thomas Krocker

There are programs you can find that focus solely on click accuracy/speed

P

Pontus Dwamn Ruprecht

CS:GO and do some rounds with bots or workshop maps that are built for aiming etc.

T

Thomas Krocker

Btw Noah, what game are you having trouble with. There are differences between why you may not be good between multiplayer and single player games.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom