Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Guys, any idea how will the upcoming wwe and nba 2k18 fare in switch? Does the game...

H

Harold Tan

Guys, any idea how will the upcoming wwe and nba 2k18 fare in switch? Does the game have the same graphics with ps4 or xbox? What u guys think?

D

D.T. Stroschein

Probably not, but I don't care. I've never been a full on graphics or bust person and I'm still getting it.

J

Jonathan Ray Parker

I think 2k will fair actually good probably won't be the same graphics like the jersey moving and what not. But I think it's going to compete with ps4 and the 1. Really excited already got it pre-order for the switch and the 4

S

Spencer Miller

The graphics will not be as impressive on the switch version but graphics smaphics.

A

Adam Kontras

Considering one is a handheld version, it's more than acceptable for it to be a bit less polished. Will still be the greatest handheld version ever.

J

Jonathan Ray Parker

I don't have friends yet if u guys are serious about that 2k18 let's squad up trying to find a team

A

Alonzo Vines

I'm getting NBA 2k and I already have NBA playgrounds I'm down if you looking for someone to play against

J

Jonathan Ray Parker

Add me SW-2314-3671-8134 I have NBA playgrounds, mario kart, and super bomberman

A

Alonzo Vines

When I get to the house I'll add you. I have Mario kart as well

J

Jonathan Ray Parker

Bet I be on

A

Alonzo Vines

Cool

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom