Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Got myself a Hori wired controller for under 30€! That's an alternative to 67€ pro...

B

Bill Seng

Got myself a Hori wired controller for under 30€!
That's an alternative to 67€ pro controller or 89€ joycons!!!!

Y

Yash Rao

I've been thinking about getting it. How do you like it?

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

There's a reason it's half the price

G

Grant Wheeler

James Sharman

D

Dennis Morales

How does it feel

B

Brian Castleberry

Yea how is it?

B

Brandon Holden

I've heard not the best things about it

B

Bill Seng

It feels okay. I think the pro will feel better but it's definitely better than the joycon-puzzle controller on which I played 120+hrs Zelda. I think for the money it's good. If you can live with the cable. But then again we're back playing Mario kart, Zelda, street fighter and other stuff stimulating feelings of nostalgia- so why not a wired controller?

E

Elatia Langford

How is the dpad? Is it very clicky and tactile like the Xbox One S controller you have there?

After throwing down the whole $70, I can't believe the Switch Pro controller gets so much praise with its terrible, awful, super-mushy dpad. It's alright for games that don't demand much precision, but I honestly had a better time with platformers/fighters on the Joycons compared to Pro just because JoyCon's dpad has better tactile feedback.

S

Stephen Worth

Pro controller is good for Splatoon2 and Mario Kart8/Streetfighter.

J

Jimmy Tracie Knotts

堀はokです

J

Jimmy Tracie Knotts

不名誉の前に死

A

Ari Ibarra

The Not-So Pro Controller

Z

Zane Pye

Is the lead long enough?

M

Mark Nalon

I got one for my ps4. But it wouldn't let me use the ps button to turn on the console and it had headset issues

R

Randy Johnson

Does it work well, and do you need that wii u adapter?

B

Bill Seng

I ll test it with Zelda / MK8 / Ultra SF and Splatoon today and come back here. Although obviously I can't compare to the 'real' pro controller I can compare to ps4/ Xbox one S and joycon puzzle controller

F

Fathi Özerkan

Joy cons kosten doch nur 79.99

B

Bill Seng

Bei uns nicht.

B

Bill Seng

I played a bit of sf, mk 8, Zelda, fast rmx and shovel knight with it. It works. D-pad is ... okayish i think. The quality of the snes d-pad is unmatched. However it does work. Cable is long enough. I guess 30€ was okay. Even if I'd get an additional pro controller at one point this was still a good buy

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom