Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Got my Mario Odyssey Skull & Co case a few days ago and man were you guys not lying...

R

Ray Humphrey

Got my Mario Odyssey Skull & Co case a few days ago and man were you guys not lying this is by far the absolute best accessorie I have bought. The color even matched almost identical which amazed me.

The only thing I wish they made for it was a spot or there own kickstand, mostly for display purposes I don't play much in kickstand mode

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

I rock the Skull&Co. Haven’t seen the Odyssey red yet! Looks dope

C

Chris P. Bacon

Juat got mine yesterday.. must say, I was not disdapointed...

C

Chantelle Duff

Ordered one a few days ago. Looking forward to getting it although I expect a lengthy wait to get it here in the UK

R

Ray Humphrey

Yeah I am glad Amazon is selling them from Skull & Co I got 2 day shipping because they were in stoc

K

Keola Weaver

Does it fit in the dock with the case?

C

Chantelle Duff

I had a search on amazon here and they weren't on their... I don't mind waiting I suppose. Because I know its a great product.

D

Dan Reid

Does anyone have a link to purchase one? Couldn't find it on Amazon.

D

Dennis van Beveren

Can i buy it from europe like paypal?

D

Daviđ Salazar

Link to buy that please?

S

Simon Perry

Let me know when these go on sale in the UK.

V

Vincent Andrew Carreon

Lucky. I had ordered mine on Saturday (said it was suppose to come wednesday) n on tuesday its suddenly disappeared. Contacted Amazon n they told me my order was cancelled due to not in stock.

C

Chris P. Bacon

I ordered mine on the 9th, out of stock, said it would be here the 21st... got it yesterday... just order even if out of stock.. it'll still be 2 day when it is in stock..

D

David Soltis

I want this.

R

Ray Humphrey

For $50 you cannot beat this case the carrying case allone has got to be worth at least $30. Shit for $100 I don't think you could be the qauilty or comfort

M

Matti Moilanen

Btw does anybody here know, what is that little cutout in the Switch? Bottom of the screen, towards the left side. That little round circle. Is it a camera, or what sort of sensor is it? Not related to the case here but I've been wondering about that. That little circle in the display? What does it do?

E

Eric Johnson

It's a great case. I just got mine. My only concern is the smaller of the two trigger buttons i wish that felt a little more fluent when i push it almost feels like it won't work when i need it. Otherwise the case 100% matched my expectation

J

Joe Slack

Only thing keeping me from getting one is it not being dockable for everyone..

M

Michael Hayes

Their case doubles as a stand. The Switch will rest in those grooves to stand up.

R

Robert Degner

If it was 100% dockable I'd like it more

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom