Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Gonna grab up Skyrim tonight. Never played it before. Loved Zelda and hoping this is a...

N

Nicholas R Lumbert

Gonna grab up Skyrim tonight. Never played it before. Loved Zelda and hoping this is a good adventure game similar to it. Hoping to kill a lot of time with it. Any advice or things I should know before playing?? Thanks

C

Chris Minster

plan whether you want to play magic, rogue or melee off the bat and stick with it in the beginning

P

Phil Yellott

Lots to do, your character development is very open. Suggest a nord with twohanded and smithing to start. No matter what class, get the candlelight spell and cast it two-handed all the time for light in dark places

A

Andrew Mcphee

Prepare to say goodbye to around a year to two years of your social life because all you'll wanna do is play Skyrim. That is what it was like for me when I first got it way back when.

R

Ronald Moffett

My daughter bought a copy,knowing very little about it..and she loves it saying just how addictive it is.

J

Josef Chamounn

You will love it. It would be tricky how to choose your race at the beguinging i played it three times

J

Janelle Minor

Im getting mine soon i kept skipping over it because i didn't want to get addicted to it lol

M

Michael Searles

Enjoy the terrible inventory menus and management

J

Joshua Ames

If you loved Zelda you will probably really enjoy it. The world seems more realistic than Zelda, which I like.

B

Brian Foster

Be a high elf. They get +8% walking speed and attack power in addition to the listed benefits due to their models being 8% larger than the other races .

K

Kyle Stover

Do Not Fuck With The Giants.

J

James Buckley

Best fantasy RPG ever

D

Dann Amakusa

Prepare yourself, skyrim is going to eat a lot of your time, more than any game you may have played before

R

Ronald Moffett

Kyle I TOTALLY agree..lol

B

Brittney Chase

Dont rush through anything, just enjoy it. I would give anything to experience skyrim for the first time again

S

Scott Hartsock

Had it for the 360. Loved it. I have it for the switch now too but i have held off starting it due to how i know it will suck me in

J

Josh DeRouin

I personally like being an archer. To upgrade your smithing quick so you can get good armor, get leather and leather strips and make leather bracers over and over. You upgrade super quick and can make good armor when you find the necessary materials

D

Donnelly Bryant

Enjoy yourself! It’s addicting!

B

Brian Schuyler

Make has many knives as you can. Build up your smithing. Just make them over and over and over. Sell and keep making. Once you get all the armor perks you can build some great armor.

J

John Tiggs Long

Attack and kill every chicken you find. Lots of health and experience bonus

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom