Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Getting a new Switch tomorrow, stoked. Also getting Breath of the Wild and Super Mario...

D

David Frank

Getting a new Switch tomorrow, stoked. Also getting Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey. Any other games anyone can recommend? I’ll definitely also be trying Mario Kart 8

J

Jace Henry

Splatoon 2

C

Cris Griffin

We bought ours about 2 weeks ago and our first 3 purchased were Zelda, Mario Odyssey and Mario Kart.
I’d like 1-2 Switch for our kids but can’t justify the price right now from what I’ve heard about the game

N

Nathan Philip Barclay

Binding of Isaac.

C

Chris W Hughes

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

J

Jordan King

Bayonetta 2 is a definite choice. Or consider Rocket League. I heard a few Indies you have to buy in eShop are good; Celeste, Stardew Valley. Consider a Nintendo eShop card

D

Danielle Neal

Mario+Rabbids and Dragon Quest Builders are my 2 most played besides BotW, therefore I'd have to recommend them.

K

Kyle MacDonald

Rocket League!

J

Juan Alameda

Splatoon 2 if you like shooters

M

Mark Ceralde

Xenoblades. Taking me forever but u have to give it a chance and learn it. It’s in my top 2 interchangeably games for switch

D

David Frank

I just hope I haven’t gotten the Switch too late in its life cycle, but I really wanted to check out the newest of the Mario/Zelda line

J

Jason Holmes

splatoon 2, but u don't need anything but Zelda for a very long time

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom