Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch First Id and/or Bethesda game I've ever bought Hope it's as good as everyone says...

Z

Zack Cosmo

First Id and/or Bethesda game I've ever bought
Hope it's as good as everyone says

*edit: Is the update necessary?
Cause I don't wanna wait 3 hours to play

J

Josh Brown

DOOM on Switch is awesome. Go play the original if you've never played it before.

Update the game. It improves resolution and framerate.

FYI: Switch patches don't take 3 hours to download like PS4 and XB1 patches do.

C

Cesar Neg

So, the update is about 7GB, but it's not absolutely necessary. You can switch to airplane mode and you can play it (just dismiss the message that prompts you to update). You can leave it updating overnight if you like. The latest update contains the multiplayer data and other fixes.

B

Bayram J. Gascot Hernández

Id. Bethesda just publishes it. Bethesda Softworks is not Bethesda Game Studios (which, like id, is a game studio under the Bethesda Softworks umbrella, and it is these guys who make Fallout and Elder Scrolls).

W

Walt Lasky

Online play is pretty sweet.

C

Chris Biondi

The update adds gyro aiming and fixes a lot of graphical issues, the reason I just bought the game was because of the update

M

Marc Re Percussion

The most adrenaline pumping game ever made

J

Jason Burgess

It's the blurriest game ever although the latest update helps. And turning chromatic abberation and motion blur off helps the visuals a lot too.

I

Ivan Bell

Update isn't necessarily necessary.

Plug, play, and start the demon-killing.

(Update is for the multiplayer and motion controls for aiming.)

K

Kono Desu Watashi Ni

3 hrs to download an update? Yikes.

A

Antoine D Chandler

R

Rafał Skoś

Come on guys, after update game becomes much better , motion aiming and freezing menu fixes. Some textures are also improved! For me it is mandatory!

D

Donzell Bell

1 of my favorite games on the switch! I’ve never played it on any other system

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom