Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Finally beat botw today, I started my first Zelda game when I was 4 and was hooked...

E

Ernesto Roman

Finally beat botw today, I started my first Zelda game when I was 4 and was hooked for life, anyone that beat the game almost shed a tear? Lol

S

Shawn Williams

my only nostalgia for The Legend of Zelda comes from the time my cousin let me borrow Oracle of Seasons. I had so much fun playing it. The little hooded dudes in the underworld will forever be a part of my childhood even if I can't remember their name. I would have lost my shit if Aonuma had put a single character in from Oracle of Seasons.

M

Michael Joiner

Have you got the dlc and done those things and beat it in master mode

E

Ernesto Roman

No I haven't, although it wasn't a bad Zelda game it definitely wasn't one of my favorites, I will definitely continue to explore do the dlc and give master mode a run through but even with the huge open world and everything to explore in it I was slightly disappointed, it really was a great game though.

L

Lukas Tubeck

The Legend of Zelda for me in 1987 - also around 4 years old- was definitely before it's time and unforgettable.

J

Joe Nicholson

I'm putting off beating Gannon until I've completed everything else. Only have 840 more seeds to find.

F

Flash Lim

I thought it is unbeatable , because u have to wait for the next dlc

E

Ernesto Roman

I got a star on my save file after I beat it.

E

Ernesto Roman

But it starts me at the last save

S

Shawn Thomas

I haven't beaten it yet. Have about a 130 hours in. It's amazing

K

Kenny Kuang

I know I did. Love BOTW.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom