Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Final Fantasy 14 Director wants a Switch and Xbox One version. Is SONY holding it back?

N

Noe Romero

Final Fantasy 14 Director wants a Switch and Xbox One version. Is SONY holding it back?

T

Trev Toad

switch version plz

E

Ethan Shane Hayes

If the Minecraft crossplay debacle is anything to go by, then most likely yes.

J

Jacky Middle Leong

please make it come true! please!!!

S

Spencer Miller

It's not really up to Sony is it? I don't understand why they are ok with pc crossplay but when it comes to competitor consoles they are against it. If anything they can just separate the ps people to play by themselves and let everyone else enjoy it together on the other consoles if Sony won't rip the stick out of its butt.

T

Tanner Rodgers

I'd buy switch version in a heartbeat!

R

Rocco Bennett

Because they force you to buy a playstation to play with their 60,000,000 crowd. They gain nothing by letting microsoft and nintendo play with them.

A

Anders Andersson

Switch plz

L

Luc Lauzon

I'd re-sub day one for a switch edition

J

John Asuncion Hernandez

Sony already said no to Minecraft and Rocket League crossplay, they are dicks.

T

Tyler Hathcock

Sony just needs to stop being a baby

N

Nikki Estrada

I thought its because microsoft wants you to have an active Gold account to be able to play it , and SE dosent want their subscribers to have to pay an additional fee on top of the game price.

J

Josh Gilbank

Switch yes, xbox no

C

Cal Ingles

It says on the in article link that Sony is saying no because they "have an online contract with their customers" and "are worried about exposing young children to other networks".

Rofl what a piece of crap lie.

B

Bill Petra

I'd love this

M

Mizuki Namashita

I watched the movie so I'll getting prepared for the game

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom