Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Edit: let's start a team on splatoon 2 Anyone else having problems with splatoon...

B

Blaine Lemin

Edit: let's start a team on splatoon 2

Anyone else having problems with splatoon putting them on losing times constantly? I won every game last night. Now I keep getting put on teams that only cover like 20% and don't work as a team. It's driving me crazy.

M

Michael Travis

lol has nothing to do with them "putting" you on a losing team, just happens sometimes that you'll have win and lose streaks

B

Blaine Lemin

So if I'm in a team that the members don't even know how to use teamwork makes it my fault that the team is losing?

B

Blaine Lemin

Fletcher G Theobald and I are trying to start a team

S

Sam Sibilski

The thing about this game is that it's extremely easy to solo carry. So if you have a bad team, use that to your advantage. If your teammates are all going straight down the middle, the enemy's can be focused on them while you take a flank route to get behind them and take out most of them

B

Blaine Lemin

I've had no issue tonight. It was just this morning.

B

Blaine Lemin

I'm literally getting 80% most of the time.

B

Blaine Lemin

also I'm not a nub

B

Benjamin Sullivan

I hate it when I get put in a game where the other team has players that are 10 levels higher than the best player on my team. I mean love the game but when that happens I know I'm probably going to lose.

B

Benjamin Sullivan

*mod posting*
Comments like "git gud" or resorting to calling other members newb's aren't helpful or constructive and will be deleted.

B

Blaine Lemin

I also wish you could change your weapon

J

Jason Evans

Git gud at being a mod nub

G

Garou Rey

There is no level balance, last game I had it was lvs 10-11 and I am lv9 with lvs 6-8
Somehow we won because I came in clutch and painted the enemy side, but still, unfair match ups

B

Brian Abney

It's annoying when I'm trying to play the game with my friend and we are always on opposite teams

B

Blaine Lemin

^same

B

Blaine Lemin

Why did they make a 1,000 photo limit in the album?

C

Chad Laing

Add me I'm having the same problem

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom