Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Dragon Quest Builders or Portal Knights? They look so similar and I can't decide! For...

M

Michael Kenny

Dragon Quest Builders or Portal Knights? They look so similar and I can't decide!

For context, I'd be more interested in the RPG and story elements rather than the building, but I don't want the building to just be a half baked add on either.

Anyone here played both? Which one and why?

D

Dennis Davenport

Builders is better in every aspect

D

Daniel Melendez

I'm getting PK next week but I'm waiting on DQB... I'd like to see what others that have played both have to say. The demo for DQB was awesome but I wanted some local multiplayer and it doesn't have that

W

Will Bartos

I haven't had any time with Portal Knights. I have had extensive time with DQ Builders since I beat the PlayStation 4 version. DQ Builders has a good story with a lot of nostalgia factor IF you've played the original Dragon Quest (Dragon Warrior) game on the NES or subsequent releases on the Super Famicom, Game Boy Color, or I think Android and iOS have it. It's still a good story without it, and it reminds me of the old JRPG days.

A

Anders Salvesen

I'm gonna buy dq builders myself when it's cheaper

J

Jacob Stafford

Dragon Quest Builders.

D

Don Walton Jr

I have both and DQB by a mile. Super charming and engaging.

G

Guillermo Romero Jr

Play the demo. It has story behind it with some great building aspects. I really loved the demo and want to get DQB

J

Joyce Toh

DQB is much preferred. It is harder n hv a solid story. But im still getting PK as it is easier so that i could play with cousins tat isnt much of a gamer.

B

Brooke Ferguson

Portal Knights has multiplayer online and local. Dragon Quest Builders is one player I believe.

K

Kyle Reed

***PLEASE READ B4 BUYING PORTAL KNIGHTS!!!***

Portal Knights has a game breaking glitch that has not been patched. I had to call nintendo and get a refund for my digital purchase. My daughter and i played it all day longm had a massive world built. Saved multiple times along the way. Go to start our game the next day and nothing was there. I read about this problem on many forums. It was an amazing game until that happened. And from what i hear it happens all to often. We purchased DQB and have had zero issues. Wonderful game. Stay far far away from PK

R

Robert Polizu

DQB FOR SURE. I got it yesterday and it's already one of my favorite switch titles yet.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom