Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Don't mind the Arm lol but this was back before I was in the Hospital I also have the...

C

Christopher Rich

Don't mind the Arm lol but this was back before I was in the Hospital I also have the Pikachu 3DS XL what's yall NINTENDO handheld Collection looking like

R

Ross Badman

Nice arm.

M

Morris Fields

You are the only other person I know who has the Monster Hunter New 3DS. Very nice collection.

R

Ruben Jimenez

My collection what I have out lol. The rest still in the box

B

Bella Hale

Niiice. Another faceplate 3ds friend!

H

Hunter Shults

Why you in hospital?

J

Jessica Conde

I have all the zelda edition 3ds

K

Kelvin Jimenez

I have a Switch and a 3ds xl. Wish I had the "new" 3ds but I am being cheap about it haha

L

Luis Burgos

LMFAO the arm is hilarious for some reason Relatable tho. Tryna get them fresh ass pics xD

Unfortunately my New3DSXL is suffering from some black screen problem. Gonna need to get a new one quickly so I won't miss out on Metroid 2

H

Helio Gabriel Sabatelau Oliveira

What do you mean? Weren't you just playing ARM, the prologue to ARMS?

J

Jennifer Banks

I gave my old ds to my sister. I did have the original gameboy and the gameboy colour too. I now have the original 3ds, 3DS xl, and now my baby, the switch lol

R

Robert Futty

Got a galaxy N3DSXL with a pikachu case and a switch with a Zelda case. And by case I mean travel case. ☺

S

Shawn Williams

Game boy color, game boy advance sp, Nintendo switch

J

Joshua Calix

Where u get the zelda skin for the switch

D

Danielle Sirekis

This guys got two switches and I can’t even get one! Nice collection though!! :)

N

Neil Kelley

These are just my Nintendo handhelds.
Accessories not in picture.

C

Christopher Stewart

How about Sony too?

J

Julie Nguyen

M

Marisa Smith

Great collection! No chance of getting bored anytime soon.

P

Paul Vaughn Jones

I need to update my pic i have a nes classic 3ds xl now a new3ds xl and a switch now of course on top of all of these

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom