Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Does anyone know if the My Nintendo points ever take a while to show up? I know my...

J

John Piazza

Does anyone know if the My Nintendo points ever take a while to show up? I know my account's linked because when I bought Minecraft i got the points for it. But I just bought Shantae and when I check the My Nintendo website under the achievement for buying a $19.99 game it just says Mission Details instead of collect points. I hope I didn't get gypped out of my points. They might have just collected without me knowing it, but the site doesn't really have a way to check. There's a history page but it just shows your coin count, not what specific purchases you got coins for.

M

Michael Marken

J

John Piazza

That information is confusing. At first it says only physical games qualify for my nintendo points. But then in literally the next sentence it says digital switch games count for gold points, which is what i'm referring to. I got gold points for Minecraft, but it doesn't look like i got them for Shantae

L

Luis Gonzalez

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jessica Brantley

I'm just hoping they come out with Switch rewards before all of our points expire. It's said "coming soon" forever.

J

James Kettler

everything now seems sooooo slow

J

John Piazza

Idk it's been almost a day and still nothing. I'm wondering if i clicked the "redeem all points" button at the bottom of the page and just didn't notice. There's no way to tell.

G

Gavin Rozee

Gold points are 'collected' automatically after buying a downloadable game, they'll already be in your total gold points.

The missions for gold points are just there as a guide. Go in the Your Points area and the Log and you'll see Shantae there.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom