Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Does anyone know anything about Has- been hero's? It's only $10 on GameStop. Im...

C

Christopher Morton

Does anyone know anything about Has- been hero's? It's only $10 on GameStop. Im wondering if my seven year old son would enjoy it.

J

Jack KH

I don't think he will. It's too hard.

A

Antoine N. McCormack

not for a 7 year old, tho it's a fun game, it's super challenging and it doesn't hold your hand... the penalty for lose is huge...

A

Adam Thielen

It’s heavily random with RNG (random number game) so it’s crazy hard but at least it won’t be the same each and every time

T

Tanner Howell

Rng means Random Number Generator lol

M

Mike Grunewald

Extremely hard game not worth the $10 not sure I would play it even if it was free

J

Jane Musgrave

I love it and found it really addictive. However it is really difficult. Also depends if he likes flash graphics and a rapidly changing game. It's not the best looking and can get a bit samey.
However at that price may be worth trying if you don't mind the gamble.

S

Sean Brightbill

Wow finally a game that this page doesn’t think is so awesome just because it’s nintendo. Crazy!!

J

Joseph Loveland

It’s literally pure

S

Spencer Miller

It looks very repetitive and I heard it was difficult.

E

Errol Squires

I personally find that game terrible

R

Rob Metzger

It's the only game I have bought so far that I wish I hadn't.

O

Omar Hernandez

the game has a great and unique gameplay, but its so hard that it gets frustrating pretty bad

D

David Culp

Played it for 10 minutes and that was 10 minutes more of my time than it deserved.

T

Timothy Murphy

That game is really HARD.

Lane combat against enemies that encroach but you need to select the right hero to counter the right enemy.

Oh and you have no control over placing heros, you can only switch them out with each other and pray their attack cools down fast enough.

E

Elatia Langford

I actually like where the gameplay is going from a conceptual standpoint... but the controls were very confusing. I'm told I may get into it if I try again... and that may be true.

I plan on giving it another shot when things slow down, but right now the Switch is getting nonstop fire right now

R

Russ Conrad

I didn’t like it. It wasn’t like a regular rpg. Felt more like a free to play iOS game.

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

Buy Lego games..or mario kart Mario Odyssey..cars 3 ...all depends how good your 7 year old can play games ..switch has so many now..even the downloaded ones

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

Hero's to hard for him

R

Richard Hull

The game is worth $10 its a massive grind fest its difficult for sure, it be to frustrating for a 7 year old though so not gor him but maybe for you at that price

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom