Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Does anyone ever have the feeling when You dont wanna farm or anything and just wanna...

G

Glenn Smith

Does anyone ever have the feeling when You dont wanna farm or anything and just wanna grab a gun and go shoot ramdom people and mess around. Lol

M

Matt Griffin

That's all I wanna do.

S

Sylvain Paquette

i think that's all people really want to do but most never get the time to do it cause they always busy farming,taming,breeding to survive.

G

Glenn Smith

Ya thats all i have been doing.

G

Glenn Smith

it be nice to find a server/tribe where i can join just to go on raids and people hunting lol

M

Matt Griffin

I just go by myself most of the time.

J

Jacob Bitternose-Bear

That's all I really do when I'm on lmao do my part in tribe and head out blowin up bases and shooting faces

G

Glenn Smith

I known if i join a random pvp server i won't last long. Lol

J

Jacob Bitternose-Bear

meh, it's apart of griefing. You gotta expect to lose your gear but remember everything is replaceable usually in an hour of farming :p

J

Jacob Bitternose-Bear

Gotta look at it like this man lol if you kill a bunch of your enemies dinosaur that took them 2-3 days to raise and you die and lose your gear is it worth it? Imo I think 1 hour of farming to get another gear set back is worth the death of enemy dinos :p

J

Jacob Bitternose-Bear

Especially gigas, love killing enemy gigas lmao

G

Glenn Smith

I understand what your saying but id still rather do it with a tibe or be in a tribe so i got back up. And having a team mate to go killing with

D

Dustin Ryerson

I just finished off another dudes base on this day 2 private server I found. 24 hour day cycles.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom