Contact advertising [email protected]

Does anyone have any tips for someone in silver trying to climb? I'm currently around...

E

Emma Rebecca

Does anyone have any tips for someone in silver trying to climb? I'm currently around 1700sr. I tend to main DVA but I flex depending on what we need in the team

J

Jackson Humphrey

Spam play mystery hero for about 60levels, then watch position vids, and pros play. they give you an insight of when to ult and how to do it specifically against certain strats

G

Gosia Szeik Borzycka

Git Gud

Z

Zach Tag

Just go watch ragg tagg he will help

A

Alice Tracey

Get a group. I've found it incredibly hard in solo que. There's a shit load of trolls in silver

D

Davey Anthony

Learn different heroes.

Z

Zach Johnson

Have less down time. Always be doing something for a reason.

Don't overextend. Don't chase.

Keep track of ults and who dies during fights.

All I needed to climb tbh. Mostly solo, from mid-silver to high diamond

A

Abdul Haseeb

git gud

A

Ariam Lopez

What platform?

D

Dylan Floyd

Widow one trick that will get you there

M

Mary Gimenez

Other advice than "get good"? Learn the silver meta, I've expetienced it as my first account was placed in low silver.
You'll notice the pirate ship and torb/sym comps are more common in bronze to gold than other tiers, this is because these heroes can easily tear appart an unorganised and lack of mechanical skill team. Nobody ever dies to d.va's ult even in bronze so you'll have to learn how to counter these heroes and spamrat/reaper, DPS that are the ones prone to carry.
Winston is severely underrated in low tiers and an ok winston can wreck pretty much a "what can be considered good in silver" DPS player (except for reaper/bastion), he also counters the sym/torb cancer so he for sure is going to take you places.
Silvers also struggle against Roadhog, learning him and Ana (to counter him) is very useful as well but make sure to play the pork when you've a main tank otherwise you'll be just another bullet magnet/walking ult charger.
Also pharah, since short/mid range heroes dominate the silver meta (i.e. rein/reaper/junkrat/sym/moira/etc.) but try to practice her as much as possible because, if you don't believe it, there are good mc crees/hitscan/zen players even for silver standards. So if you don't know the basics like staying mid-air you'll get wrecked.

A

Abdallah Alishah

Literally play tracer and carry.

H

Harley Hong

you can't really dive with dva unless you have the right support. you need an ana or zen to keep you healed.

R

Revan Renaldi

Main zarya

D

David Jernmo

Never play solo if you want to climb! And start to main Soldier, Mccree or Genji, you can climb alot with them almost alone if you'r good with them

D

Daniel Juričko

Genuinely I'll be honest..if u are good enough to kill 2-3 ppl yourself your team should be able to kill the others remaining..you said you like to play d.va..she has a lot of mobility and you can easily focus the right targets (healers)..if your team follows you which they should you will easily kill them and capture at least half the point..I'm personally at 1800 sr on PC as wellor so so I know how people play there..

J

Jashawn Campbell

What do you play on platform wise?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom