Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Does anyone else have a wish list of Switch games over 50 announced titles long? No,...

• Thread starter Jonathan Jurczak
  • Start date
J

Jonathan Jurczak

Does anyone else have a wish list of Switch games over 50 announced titles long?

No, seriously. I'm eagerly looking forward to Shantae, Celeste, ARMS, State of Mind, Golf Story, Payday 2, STEEP, Battle Chasers, Fate Extella, Shakedown Hawaii, Flipping Death, Wargroove, Perception, Fire Emblem Warriors, Battle Princess Madelyn, Skyrim, Rayman, Bloodstained, Toejam and Earl, and more, and more, and more...

and then unexpected bigger announcements like Pokken and Monster Hunter only sweeten the deal! Is it just me?

E

Eric Gaming

Steep is coming on the switch?? I didn't know that! I love it On PS4

J

Janez Krnc

out of those you meantioned: Shantae, Celeste, Battle Chasers, wargroove, Perception, Skyrim, Bloodstained please.....
Also, off the top of my head: MONSTER HUNTER!!!! , Mario odyssey, splatoon 2 and most of all, hoping for the other favourite franchise besides monster hunter to get announced in some form ... (Dark souls... nudge nudge)

B

Brent Davis

Do you not own a PS4 or Xbox you can play few those games already

J

Jonathan Jurczak

I own a PS3, which is broken, but I also really don't have time to sit at home and play through them. The portability and convenience is a big plus! :)

S

Sean Wefers

And Splatoon 2, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Tales of, Mario Rabbids RPG (maybe), Namco Museum.

S

Sean Wefers

And maybe Sonic.

N

Nick Pacheco

So many great games are coming to Switch. Can't wait.

D

Derek Beattie

I have a ton im looking forward to. Just trying to slow doen on buying all these indies right now. Feel like with my nintendo rewards well be seeing a lot on discount soon

E

Emraan Mohammad Embuido

Oh Can't wait there still many games to come!

B

Bora Chreng

Only 1st and 2nd party games on my list

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom