Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Didn't kno this was thing who's excited for this ?

• Thread starter Keenan D Sellers
  • Start date
K

Keenan D Sellers

Didn't kno this was thing who's excited for this ?

C

Cecil Kennedy

Everyone who was involved in the old harvest moon is gone. I wouldn't get your hopes up too high

O

Omer Porges

Was hoping for fantasy life or rune factory but this will do

J

Joshua Jaz Rodriguez

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Justin Newton

Nobody. It's crap

J

Jordan Junio

trash

N

Nakita Lopp

Getting mine for ps4

F

Frankie Fonseca

I mean I see that they’re trying to reach the younger audience market so ya know... all power to them.

Not a fan but there are people who are so all I can hope is that they get better and improve along the way.

R

Raden Faiz

Guys, if you’re a fans of Old Harvest Moon, don’t buy this game. It will disappoint you. Story of Season is the real deal. They change the name due to some conflict.

B

Brandon Somerville

Me!

M

Matt Louden

DON'T BUY IT! IT IS FAKE HARVESR MOON! Real Harvest Moon is Story of Seasons. They just made their own crap game and slapped Harvest Moon on it. The old HM games were all by the SoS people

L

Luke Lovelock

This looks shyte.

S

Shane Rupert

Nope. Looks like a very crappy mobile version. Wait for story of Seasons or get Stardew Valley.

K

Keenan D Sellers

Donzell Bell

N

Nakita Lopp

Natsume is the real company for Harvest Moon. That series came out a long time before Story of Seasons.
Story of Seasons is from one who helped creature Harvest Moon, he had left the company and started his own series.

A

Andy Steele

It used to be Marvelous made the HM games and Natsume localized it, but after Marvelous bought Xseed, they can localize it internally. But Natsume still owns the rights to the name so they decided to make their own games using the HM license, while Marvelous has to continue the franchise under the new name, Story of Seasons.

V

Vaughn Murray

Yes yes love harvest moon games

T

Taylor Alexis Johnson

Not me harvest moon isn't even made by the original people it's just a rip off if you want harvest moon the actual company makes them under the name story of seasons just wait for that title to come out

B

Brandon Bou

for me the og harvest moon is where is at the one on snes

A

Adam Yaccarino

Do not buy this harvest moon it's not like the rest of them. Don't support this crap.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom