Contact advertising [email protected]

Did you guys happen to see all the amazing #GirlsBehindTheGames tweets today? :) Some...

J

Jessica Meno

Did you guys happen to see all the amazing #GirlsBehindTheGames tweets today? :) Some women tweeted about their work on Overwatch!

I actually wrote an article about the hashtag/campaign since I'm an associate editor for an independent game news/reviews site, and this hashtag really struck a chord with me.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

T

Theo van Booma

I don't care who makes the content as long as its good tbh. It's a bit like overwatch league. There aren't any girls because people want the best. I'm glad 20% of woman are the best thou

A

AJ Dagherty

^same, i work in a freaking design industry and more than half of the most talented bunch i know are women. Sad to see that this kind of movement exists tbh.

F

Felicity Cooper

I already follow most of their social medias, I like knowing who does things on games and films I like. ^_^

M

Melia Gibson

Great article! Had no idea about those numbers, but it was interesting to see it broken down.

A

Adam Dubovský

Šárka Nováková tak už víme proč jsou ty skiny tak na píču xddddd

S

Sam Bouzid

I fucking hate all of them for doing what they like as a job
Continue i like your jobs guys but i still hate you all

T

Taylor Smith

Still waiting for Jeff to come out as a woman, papa Jeff is actually Mama Jeff

S

Sam Walker

Why do we even care if you're a man or woman? Promoting women because they are women is not equality, never has been and never will be.

T

Tracy Burgan

I knew deep down in my heart that it had to be a woman that gave us the beautiful glory that is the Sentai skin

B

Brett Thielemier

WHERE IS JEFF FROM THE OVERWATCH TEAM???

C

Carl Tice

Decent structure, solid content: I give it an 8/10.

V

Valeria Salgado

Edgar Garibaldi

P

Paul Hitchens

No matter what gender you are and no matter what industry you're in; stfu and get back to work!

H

Hallie Lauren Ditzhazy

Honestly surprised there isn’t MORE hate on this. Kind of proud of you Overwatch People.

A

Ashley Skye-Michelle Hill

I wanna be that!

A

Avannt Naguit

<3 WOAH i dream to work at the gaming industry. Will work hard for it :((

K

Kotomi Alex Narumi

Alright, I don't care if you're a girl or boy don't think your special because you're doing something most girls don't.... That's just along for trouble honestly. Enjoy your job say hey no need to use "women behind games" or such... Damn...

J

Jade Smith

this is what I wanna do...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom