Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Delete if not allowed but... Not Switch related but definitely interesting to any...

F

Fer Palom

Delete if not allowed but...

Not Switch related but definitely interesting to any gamer. So I found this hidden gem a year ago at a free book bank, sometimes they have recent or decent titles for free. The cover caught my attention so I got it. Long story short, like most of you heard about the movie, the tittle seemed familiar.. I just finished the book and I have to say that is a Must Read for every gamer. The reference to 80’s-90’s pop culture, is massive, it will test your skills. And the word play so clever that only some ingenious readers will pick up.

N

Nauris Lukševics

It's great - absolutely loved it. The movie trailer doesn't look promising, but this was one of the best books I've read in a looooong time, and I read a lot. A must read for any gamer :)

C

Chris Smotherman

I'm in the middle of reading this right now...

K

Kris Palmer

Already read Ready Player One and Cline's 2nd book Armada. Both excellent books. Can't wait for the sequel to Ready Player One coming soon. Out!

B

Brent Blakley

My favorite podcast about bad books did an episode on this one.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jen Atkins

Audiobook is read by Wil Wheaton, too.

K

Kaleb Spear

I'm reading this book right now! I can't seem to put it down lol!

A

Anisha Henry

I listened to it on Audible when it was released. I’m a casual gamer and I enjoyed it a lot.

M

Marcus van Tongeren

Ikr, the book is amazing. And the movie is coming next month!

C

Colin Smith

It's absolute trash. Check out 372pages.com

B

Bryan Casal

Reading it now, amazing book the references to 80’s pop culture is so fun how they tie that in

B

Ben Wilson

One of my all-time favorite books

T

Tim Ware

My favourite book!! Just read it again in like 5 days in preparation for the movie coming out this year :)

S

Scott Foster

Good but reads like the worst type of YA in some chapters.

R

Rufus Bates

Yeah I read it last summer on holiday. I literally ate it up. I highly recommend it

J

Jeaneen Morris

Husband got the audiobook for us to listen on a car trip the summer before last and he had gotten the book for our teenager the previous Christmas. We listened to most of the book of the trip but it wasn’t finished when we arrived home so after unpacking, the husband and I settled in to listen to the rest and it occurred to us to wonder what our teenager was doing and it turns out he had found his copy of the book and was busy reading it because he had to know how it ended. I like any book that is going to get my teenager to read on purpose and not just for school. The book was very enjoyable.

A

Adrian Collie

I have three audible audio book. Fantastic story

K

Kyle MacDonald

I bought this before I went on a trip to Europe last year but didn't find time to even open it and it's been sitting in my suitcase ever since, I will read it eventually!

N

Nathan Sokolowski

Outstanding book. Armada is equally good.

J

Jacob Dufresne

I read this book like 2 or 3 years ago, and 2 weeks later, my hopes came to life and the movie got announced!!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom