Contact advertising [email protected]

Classic Can someone send me a PM regards on how to hack/add more games to the SNES classic...

S

Syjay Canoy

Can someone send me a PM regards on how to hack/add more games to the SNES classic mini step by step or what things should be done first? I have my roms and the hakchi2 2.21d but i don't know where should i start? :(

S

Syjay Canoy

^

S

Syjay Canoy

^

M

Mauricio Marques

S

Syjay Canoy

^

M

Mark Hinkly

I'd really appreciate some Snes roms if anyone could help please.

G

Gino Siebelink

Decide on the game(s) you want to add. Say you want Donkey Kong Country 2. Go to loveroms.com and type this game in the search section. Several results will appear --> choose the US version of the SNES game. Download it and remember the folder you put it in. Besides the rom itself, you will want its cover art so a nice picture is displayed for it in the SNES menu. Go to mobygames.com, look up Donkey Kong Country 2 and head to the cover art area to download a picture you like. Et voila. Now start hakchi.exe in the hakchi folder. First go to "Kernel" in the top menu and perform a "dump kernel" so your original data gets backed up. Now simply click "add more games" and it will let you browse your computer --> pick the rom you downloaded. Follow the intructions until the game has uploaded. You will see the game has been added to the game list. Select it, and then in the bottom-right area next to "box art" click "browse" so you can add the cover/box art picture you just downloaded. Now before you finish the process by synchronizing the newly added game with your SNES, have a look at the top menu again, go to Settings > Page/folder structure and click "disable pages/folders". That makes any games you add appear in the existing game list without separate folders to navigate through. As a final step, in the bottom area of the program click "synchronize selectes games with S/NES Mini". Follow through on the instructions. Unplug SNES. Done. : )

S

Syjay Canoy

^

S

Syjay Canoy

^

J

Jeffery Bishop

Nice

A

Aaron T. Camp

S

Syjay Canoy

^

J

Joe-vanni Clark Roncancio

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Syjay Canoy

J

Jhonny Jones

Don't brick it I did tut

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom