Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Can someone recommend me some good switch games I won't get splatoon 2 hated the first...

R

Ryan H Malone

Can someone recommend me some good switch games I won't get splatoon 2 hated the first and I got rid of odyssey I hate zelda botw I got mario kart 8 deluxe fire emblem warriors bomberman rayman disgae5

R

Rene Schaefer

Maybe xenoblade cronnicles 2, mario & rabbits

S

Steven Curbow

You don't like splatoon, Mario odyssey or Zelda? That's serious 80% of the exclusives worth playing on the switch lol

M

Malin Hayes

Fast RMX

W

Wesley Grimes

I’ll buy your switch

C

Craig Mc

PS4 mate if you’re not into the Nintendo AAA

M

Mike Icon

Stardew Valley

R

Roger Mckinney Jr.

Mario+ rabbids

R

Ryan H Malone

I like zelda but hate breath of the wild worst zelda game I've ever played

D

Dustin Peña

I was going to recommend Typoman which launches on 2/22, but it might require the use of periods so it might not be your thing.

R

Richard Marbles Goddard

Sounds like you might as well get rid of your Switch and buy an Xbox, PlayStation, or even a PC.

R

Ruben Pasos

Doom. If you want some action at the style of cod. if you want gta buy la noire.

A

Alex-Denvor Boorman

Tough crowd.

F

Freya Noble

Sounds like a troll or someone who just shouldn't be playing games anymore.

M

Memo Memo

Si what!? I hate Odyssey and Zelda also. Switch just got Bayonetta and I also live Femblem. Switch is NOT just stupid Mario or zoulda! Deal with it

R

Ryan H Malone

For everyone that said it i got a ps4 and I love Nintendo but I can't stand odyssey and I don't want splatoon 2 cause hated first it's not my type of game

T

Tash Oliver

Try Dragon Quest Builders

L

Leonidis Bsm

Bayonetta

C

Charles Oligny

Do you even like Nintendo

S

Steven Curbow

If you aren't going to play the exclusives on the switch what's the point of even having a switch? It's not for that frame rate and 4k graphics I can tell you that much

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom