Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Can someone educate me, I know nothing about the switch. If I get one can I hook up to...

T

Tony Insight

Can someone educate me, I know nothing about the switch. If I get one can I hook up to tv to play games with my wife? Will I need any extra controller for two player games like Mario Kart and such?

M

Matt J Walker

Yes

T

Tony Insight

Yes what

J

Jordan Santella

You can hook it up ur tv and you don’t need an extra controller for your wife it’s probably more comfortable if you do I got an extra pro controller but you dnt need to buy a controller

S

Skoolarius Drageavaere

If its hooked into the TV you can slide the joy cons off and they can become two separate controllers

G

Gabriel Seda

Mario Kart you can each use half of a joy con pair! Varies from game to game though!

T

Tony Insight

If the joy cons can be use as two controllers why do people need the pro controller

T

Thea Blais

You don't need extra controllers. They are nice to have. Some games you need a full controller to play. (Even 2 player)

S

Skoolarius Drageavaere

Plus you can play with more than 2 ppl depending on the game

F

Frank Ayers

Mario Kart and each joycon works fine. 2 wheels is also only $10-$15.

N

Niki Coppola

Watch the original vid

R

Ryan Corrall

You can hook it up to the tv by putting it in the dock, which is connected to the tv.

It comes with 2 joy cons, that can each act as one controller on certain games such as Mario Kart. You can also buy another set of 2 joy cons for 4 players, or buy pro controllers.

Pro controllers are more like standard controllers similar to an Xbox controller. They tend to be more comfortable for longer playtimes, but not necessary if you’re more of a casual player.

D

Devin Snow

Yes

S

Stormy Watts

You can play it 2 player out of the box but its better with either another pair of joy cons or a pro

R

Rod Burgundy

This is bait

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom