Contact advertising [email protected]

Breath of the Wild's DLC pack 2 has a huge problem... As I was collecting the rest of...

A

Augustine Vega

Breath of the Wild's DLC pack 2 has a huge problem... As I was collecting the rest of the new armor you can find it told me my inventory is full, meaning you aren't allowed to hold onto every piece of gear. That's ridiculous. Idk what to do. I kind of don't want to play the game anymore. I don't want to have to get rid of some of my actually good gear just to have some aesthetically pleasing helmet you know? I am beyond baffled right now. I really don't know what to do.

I

Isaac Atticus

I was worried about this. I Got all the armor in both packs but i Still Need 2 Outfits from the Amiibo and all 4 champion amiibo head pieces. as a completionist thats pretty upsetting. I honestly think everyone should tweet at nintendo untill they fix it. because like Seriously.

J

Joshua Clark

Dude, don't get rid of your good gear just to get one other. It's not worth it.

D

David Culp

I dont understand, you're complaining that a game makes you make tough decisions?

R

Rafael Minaya

That's strange. Part of me feels like Nintendo will put out an update that will allow you to have an unlimited inventory when it comes to armor but honestly they might not

I

Isaac Atticus

i was thinking after its all said and done your Left with 459 Korok seeds. why not let me upgrade the amount of armor i have with those seeds.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom