Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Best wireless headphones for Nintendo Switch? I am using the PlayStation Gold Wireless...

B

Basil Miranda

Best wireless headphones for Nintendo Switch? I am using the PlayStation Gold Wireless headset now, but the plastic on the earcups are wearing out and falling off.

T

Tyler Limbert

Is they’re Bluetooth on switch

D

Dominique Ray Buck

Would any set of wireless headphones work or does the switch need special ones?

R

Richard Browne

wait what? last I checked Switch doesnt have bluetooth

C

Chris Wilkinson

U use the dongle on the dock

D

Dan Meagley

I only use Bose

C

Chris Wilkinson

I use the ps4 white ones. They work great. No problems wireless

D

Dillon Ray Hoffman

I have those also, addressing some people on here, the Switch does not use Bluetooth for Headphones do to Crossing with the Joycon or something like that.

New Wirless headphones to use is one that has a dongle instead of Bluetooth. The PS Gold Headset has a Dongle which is also what I have.

I am using a Turtle beach stealth 500p but I’m not sure if they work with the Switch. They do have a dongle though I just haven’t tried it. It’s originally for PS4.

B

Bekrah T'sion

I own the PS4 Platinum headset and they sound great. The band is made of metal so it should have higher durability than the PS4 Gold.

B

Bekrah T'sion

I also own the Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming headset and these work great with the Switch as well.

C

Cameron Hale

It can use Bluetooth headphones that have a USB dongle or adapter.

J

Jordan Rausch

Would it be possible if we could use Bluetooth headphones in a feature update? Without plugging in a dogle

B

Basil Miranda

I was considering the Arctis 7 Steelseries. Anybody have that one?

C

Collier Godfrey

Since you can stick a standard (regardless of Apple and other’s stupid decisions, it is and will always be) headphone jack in it docked and it work; whatever you usually use. The Switch Dock is like the Famicom in that it is supposed to go on a table in front of the couch for easy access. If you have it far away, there are extension cables or Bluetooth/wireless extensions you can get.

I

Ikhwan Rahman

I have that headphone too.... Its terrible... Wear off easily... Even not using lol..

B

Basil Miranda

I just picked up the Steelseries Arctis 7 yesterday. After installing the program and getting the headphones set up I am very happy with the purchase. Works and sounds great on my Switch and PS4. The ear cups are a fabric material so they won't fall off like the Gold PS4 headset and can be replaced with velour material. They are very comfortable, sound great and are very stylish

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom