Contact advertising [email protected]

As a support player this has been bothering me slightly for a while however with the...

C

Colby Farmer

As a support player this has been bothering me slightly for a while however with the release of Brigitte it is even more needed for a change.

When DVA loses mech there is a window of time in which you can still heal her even though she is going to lose the mech anyways, thus wasting healing. With Brigitte, one of her healing abilities being cooldown based I believe that it needs to be fixed.

S

Sebastien Roy

The same argument can be made about using up Ana's ammo to heal up the mech after it's been broken.

I personally don't find it to be a problem. It leaves more room for people to distinguish themselves.

M

Mike Wang

I don't see the problem at all, it's not hard to just stop healing Dva when she loses her mech as it's visible that the mech is breaking down. In fact, this is actually a benefit for me, as I can feed ult charge off the dying Dva mech on Ana when there's not much else to heal.

N

Nick Laus

I've been DVA and mech got destroyed at 50 health lol

G

Giancarlo Wade

Gotta learn to hop ship beforehand it explodes.

J

Jacob Parrino

When playing Brigitte this doesn't bother me, what bothers me is Ana's anti-nade.... I still think brigitte's healing ability should give armor.... I mean 1 Ability that goes through Ana's anti-nade wouldn't be the end of the world.... and anti stops healing, not giving shields

A

Arun Kumar

It's not a problem though, I mean it's just like you threw your bio bade as Ana who was getting melted by the enemy and that's y you couldnt save him, so yeah it doesn't really matter all that much

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom