Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch As a reminder, tomorrow you will be able to download the Monster Hunter XX demo from Japan

S

Sergio Acevedo

As a reminder, tomorrow you will be able to download the Monster Hunter XX demo from Japan

S

Setsa Midori

ヽ(´▽`) ノ

B

Brooke Rothschild

Literally just had one of my close friends who lives in Japan preorder the physical version....I can't wait

K

Ken Chow

but not in english, gonna hv difficulty

A

Andres Vladimir Rivera

Do i just change the region or is there other shit to do

S

Sergio Acevedo

When you select the game, how many options to the right?

S

Sergio Acevedo

Don't see a screen right now with three on online videos, but it should be something like this. Between the upper box and the bottom text, three should be another one. The one in the middle should be the one for the demo.

J

Janez Krnc

Anyone knows how much the size of the full game will be ? It isn't shown under game info on eshop

J

Jaime Bland

Downloading now!!

E

Eric Wynne Ho

downloading DEMO!!!!!!!!! =0= GOGOGO!!!!

T

Tarik Dawson

Awesome I just made a Japanese account

E

Everett Collins

Hmmmm wat to do

F

Flanz Yen

alr dl

E

Everett Collins

I don't see a demo yet

K

Ka-ming Karl Tsang

I just played it and it's the first one I've ever tried, so, I have zero attachment to this franchise. For me, it seems like it cannot escape it's heritage as a 3DS game. Small areas, lots of loading, each area seems to have zero correlation to each other, clunky combat mechanics. I had no idea it was going to be like this tbh. I don't think a western release is needed. It feels like a step back even from what Dragon Quest Heroes I-II did on the Switch (despite that game running like crap in the demo). I didn't enjoy it tbh.

S

Sora Sky

i got it already

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom