Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Are you guys ready for the new Fire Emblem entry? Thoughts about how it shall be?...

R

Renan Valadão

Are you guys ready for the new Fire Emblem entry? Thoughts about how it shall be? Personally, I would love if they bring back the politics aspects like we see in the Ike games

J

Jacob Stafford

I got Path of Radiance back in October. I still need to play it. Can't wait for the new entry.

T

Thomas Boye

I got all of the English releases too, I really love the series and I'm also ready for a new game!

J

Josh Brown

I have Awakening, but I've hardly touched it. I need to get the other 3DS entries.

E

Eric Logan

I have all those, the fates special edition, and a translated copy of the binding blade. Awesome series. Can’t wait!

S

Spencer Miller

I’m pretty excited.
I hope they don’t do the child thing like they did in fates. It worked in awakening because the plot made sense for them to be there but there was 0 point for having them in fates. The special super aging realm was pretty stupid. Plus how much time passes between missions? They have the child immediately so do they expect me to believe that they wait 9 months to a year between each mission?

C

Christian Marshall

I want radiant dawn so bad but it’s expensive

J

Jessie Canseco

I want those games on the top shelf lol

O

Ollie Rembecki

tellius was my favourite fire emblem series, with magvel a close second. they were soooo gooooood. im praying we get something on their level again!! i love fates and awakening, but it just didnt hold the same love, i felt.

D

Dylan Richardson

Sweet display.

L

Louise Peters

I got the gba (loved those) and ds on wii u vc, I have all the 3ds ones, and the warriors. But I’ve only really played the first gba one, I hear they’ve changed a lot. I wish they kept most of the gameplay the same. I booted up warriors on the switch and it’s very different so far.

A

Atrox Dragneel

Those are excelent games not like fire emblem warriors

R

Raquel Dias Leite

If you really have all of those you must really like this Fire Emblem.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom