Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anyone else still get left Joycon weirdness? Both of my left Joycons will suddenly...

Z

Zachary Glatt

Anyone else still get left Joycon weirdness? Both of my left Joycons will suddenly start making Mario run in random directions after 30 minutes or so of playing.

R

Ryan Swindlehurst

In Mario Kart it won't let me stop turning sometimes. May have to send it in

S

Stephen Mahadeo

Nah not anymore for me... only thing I get now is that the joy cons slips out of the screen without pressing the button o remove them.

D

Don Davis

Yes

D

Don Davis

That's why I'm iffy about buying a bunch like alot of people on here have.

M

Michael Roberts

Bad Bluetooth capability. I think right joycon has bluetooth and the left connects to it and cheap engineering is why it gets a bad connection.

A

April Poulson

My left one make a funny noise but I haven’t noticed it actually effecting the game play.

E

Eric Neal

I have issues with one of my right ones. It cuts out every once in while.

A

Austin Givens

Yeah, my left one does that if Im playing docked which sucks. I thought there was supposed to be an update that fixed it, but it never happened

W

Weston Bishop

Try turning off the motion control. Worked for me with the previously stated similar mario kart issue always turning.

J

Josh Penny

They grey joycon that came with the switch are fine. Recently picked up the splatoon2 set and have some sync issue's with them. I think you can send them to Nintendo

J

Jessica Bryant

I wore out both neon joycons and got the yellow ones and don’t have the issue anymore I think it was kinda crap. But no one is perfect— giving Nintendo a pass on that one.

T

Tanner Howell

If you have issues when your switch is docked, make sure it’s not behind something, the Bluetooth is super sensitive to obstacles and it can cause weird issues.

D

Daniel Melendez

My original left joy con did that... Sent it to Nintendo for free repair... Came back still doing it but not as bad.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom