Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anyone else agree that Salmon Run would be SUPER fun if it's wasn't the most difficult...

S

Sam Jacobs

Anyone else agree that Salmon Run would be SUPER fun if it's wasn't the most difficult thing ever made?

S

Steve Hadlick

I just wish I could choose my weapon.

R

Rachel Burns

I like it just the way it is. Challenging.

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

If it wasn't difficult, it wouldn't be fun.

E

Edwin Jardeleza Jr.

Its fun and challenging. :)

R

Ryne Santos

Take that COD: Zombies mode

G

Gregg Cerenzio

It's actually easy, when with a decent team. However, 4 people, who at least know what to do, are a must, or it's DEATH.

S

Sam Jacobs

True. Ur team plays a huge roll. Seems like I can't get a good one most days. I do absolutely love it tho. Some days it's much harder.

S

Spencer Miller

I think it's at a good difficulty honestly

P

Preston Westmoreland

It's fun not too challenging...challenging enough

J

Jon Posadny

can everyone stop jumping on the elevator and taking off without letting the rest of the players carrying eggs get on only to get swarmed and splatted please.

B

Brian Jolley

It's awesome, its not too hard at the earlier ranks, and its a good challenge at the higher ranks

N

Neil Eichenberger

If I get a sniper I now that we lost.

Everything is fine in that mode except a fking sniper
I hate that weapon

L

Luis Burgos

Sometimes the amount of bosses that spawn and the frequency between each of them just make it flat out impossible to win. 3 stingers and like 2 fly fish with 3 maws coming after just start to make the game unfun lol

S

Sam Jacobs

Right!!! I do love it tho! Loads of fun plus cool bonuses.

J

Jeffrey M Batson

Dunno what time of day you guys are playing but I mostly have success. Sometimes we will wipe in the first 20 seconds but that's just bad luck

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom