Contact advertising [email protected]

Anybody else get stuck on those ruts where you'll gain a couple hundred SR but as soon...

V

Vynyl Shiro

Anybody else get stuck on those ruts where you'll gain a couple hundred SR but as soon as you hit a certain number you'll fall right back down to where you started, repeat the win streak and then back to start again? For example I've been falling between 2400 down to 2200 since season 6 I'd be at 2200, climb all the way up to 2400, then just lose every game until I'm back at 2200. Whether it be throwers, leavers or my tilting. Other than the obvious I have no idea what more I can do.

J

Justin Goulais

I thought this was a post about Ryzen APU's when I first scrolled by it

S

Stephen Christian Tonge

This season, peaked at 2202 and now I cannot get back to it.

Got to 2190 and went on a 3 game loss streak and I've been bouncing around for ages. I'm currently sitting at like 2123 and every time I get close to winning a few games there's always a shit team waiting for me.

J

Juli Perret

Yeeeep. I hit plat then promptly started losing a majority of my games
Kinda sad because games are my escape, yet even there I'm still a failure :^))) yikes

V

Vynyl Shiro

God I miss plat. But people in high gold/low plat hate winning it seems.

T

Tiffany Verina Antone

I can't get passed my season ranked... I was almost platinum

A

Alice Schell

This just happened to me for the millionth time. I hit 1998 and then some almighty power makes my next team 4 dps 1 tank no healer or some wild shit. Always 1800-1998. Never 2000. Whyyyyy.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom