Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Any dedicated PLAYERS (not looking for servers before you spam me) play pvp with a...

C

Centree Meyer

Any dedicated PLAYERS (not looking for servers before you spam me) play pvp with a grind?
Seems so many only like PvP if there are insta stats, or admin hand holding with grace periods, rules, and handouts like starters and tek shields.
Anyone still about that official like but boosted comfortably while still earning your patches, PvP without all the BS?

Wyvern Wars IIVI: Ark Survival Servers

J

Jeremy Reynolds

Anything else is just too easy and boring. Our servers seam pretty boosted as is.

S

Steven Rowley

Yes we have always run our servers at x3 tame x5 gather with easy breed and minimal baby food consumption. Apart from that we keep stats normal. I've played loads of boosted servers but I soon get bored.

M

Matt Kendrick

I try to keep my gather low, so I can spend a weekend building a base. If I could build a base in a day what would I do with the rest of my weekend? I keep it PvP so if someone gets stupid they get wrecked.

My servers are pretty low population. The one has 15-20 players on it having fun. The other 2 have 5ish people.

They exist, but they are hard to find, and with so many servers it's always hard to keep people if you aren't giving them a reason to choose your server over a similar server.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom