Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Am I wrong in saying this:- "Am I the only one who wants new games (not ports or WIIU...

B

Brian Schuyler

I want new games. I also want ports of games from other systems and old ported/remastered as well. Oh and indie games as well. No reason why we can't get all. New games are coming, but no reason not to have other games we love on this wonderful portable/home system as well.

J

Joshua Cole

New games are great and to pass the time between their releases I’ll gladly take ports and remakes of old school games especially if it allows them time to fully develop the new stuff

N

Niki Coppola

I want both. The thing that most of you seem to forget is not everyone had a chance to play every game when it was new. Also for some games you shouldn't have to go out to buy a decade old system to play them. Imagine if all the great movies from the 80s and 90s were only on VHS. Would you go out of your way to get them or would you prefer the option to pick up a Dvd/Bluray. While some complain about Wii U ports, how many had Wii Us to play'em in the first place? Also Wii Us are still ridiculously expensive so you should be grateful that you can get to play games like Bayonetta 2 without buying a Wii U.

D

Daniel Share-Strom

It’s not a zero-sum game. It takes an extremely minor amount of resources to port these old titles over, since they’ve already been made. A game like Bayonetta 1+2 doesn’t impact their ability to make Bayonetta 3, nor does Mario Kart 8 Deluxe take much time away from putting together something like Odyssey or a new Smash Bros.

J

John DeVasto

I just hope they make or Port an elite sniper game so I can kill nazi’s on the go

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom