Contact advertising [email protected]

When people are saying that Sombra needs a Nerf than you know something is wrong with...

E

Edward Donald

When people are saying that Sombra needs a Nerf than you know something is wrong with the community.

Sombra?

Who is next, Tracer and Out of Mech D.va?

Stop being salty that her hacking constantly interrupts your Ult. Lol

J

Jack Galea

Lmao they will never nerf Tracer or D.Va

S

Sean Waite

....well, she is getting a nerf

J

James Jones

She's already getting a nerf so looks like blizzard agrees with community lmao

E

Edward Donald

Oh course they do. The community are the ones who bought the game so if enough of them complain even about D.va out of her Mec being overpowered they will look into adjusting her in time.

L

Liam Sacris

She can "hack" me any time.

D

David Taylor

I disagree with the marjority. I think one tricks have too much of a voice and don't understand that all characters are never going to be "equal". They are designed to be strong in one area and weaker in others. Sombra was fine where she was, she was meant to be like a disruptive assassin praying on the weak and then making it harder to team fight with her ult.

T

Toph Jacque

The pros talked with the devs which is why she is getting nerfed.

E

Edward Donald

The pros are also the main reason Mercy got all those adjustments. They were the most vocal about it and had the biggest problem with her.

S

Sharn Alecia

Its because Genji and Tracer mains can't handle that they're being countered.

E

Edward Donald

Sharn, to be honest that is the entire OverWatch Community. The OverWatch Community is literally the equivalent of the salt sea. If you can't beat something then what do you do? Well you don't switch off of your one trick Main and try to counter that character or at least learn. You complain to the development team to adjust the character.

A

Asad Raza

Maybe not nerf but she needed to be fixed. I was rein and held my shield up in front of her but she hacked me. This changes that and makes it more counterable.

J

Josh Hayward

The nerf is only coming because the pros complained about it...

L

Lanie Sjödin

No, it’s not just her hacking you out of ult, it’s her keeping you hacked the whole game. She can jump In, hack, jump out and repeat in a few seconds. You have a very short window to grab her in the act, and an even shorter one to actually stop the hack. A good sombra is just too dominant. A tweak of some sort is needed to level it out.

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Hacking was pretty much guarenteed and on a short cooldown even though they were trying to push her more into a damage dealing role, that's why they removed ult charge from hacked health packs

S

Sharif Clark

Lmao they're stopping her from just holding hack down until it hits. People complain that ults get eaten when interrupted but want an ability that does it without moving your finger.

J

Jane Caldwell

Her hacking isn't all that bad to me. Yeah it can be annoying but damn. I didn't realize the pros fucking own blizzard and can tell them what to do....I miss what Overwatch used to be before the damn League.

E

Edward Donald

Jane, basically before the community became so toxic and try hard.

J

Jon Beller

Ugh. Next thing you know people would start demanding a nerf on Moira when imo she is pretty balanced

S

Sammy Bourgeois

It's less that having her hack your ult is super OP or anything, and more that it's just fucking annoying and that's antithetical to the purpose of a video game.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom