Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch After many attempts I finally got a refund from Nintendo for the sorry excuse of a...

S

Shawn Van Buren

After many attempts I finally got a refund from Nintendo for the sorry excuse of a wrestling game infamously known as WWE 2K18 for the Nintendo Switch!

J

Jason James Grubb

Best of luck to anyone trying, Shawn got really lucky here.

2k have a lot to answer for over this. Which is why they're trying to ignore it all.

J

James Pearce

Whats wrong with wwe 2k18 for nintendo switch

S

Shawn Van Buren

I feel like a weight has been lifted with this refund. I felt I was taken advantage of by 2k. Thanks Nintendo for making it right!

M

Memo Memo

I know the game sucksssss. Also how much giga you have to download to play this crap??? It's also half game on cartridge!!! Pulling my hair out Nowww

D

Drew Pense

I like how there is still people on here who try to defend this trash

No wonder these company’s get away with it. Because you still have those clowns that want their purchase justified so they come up with every excuse to defend said game

M

Memo Memo

Who defended them??? They suck

M

Max Spielberg

Going through trying to get a refund for pubg on xbox right now and they're giving me the run-around

R

Reese Boucher

I got refunded Metroid Samus returns instantly by Nintendo because i told them i wanted something else

L

Lee Burgos

This needed a video? If you give Nintendo a valid reason, they'll refund you. Done it twice.

A

Andy Gjata

Like, if I download a game from the e-shop they refund you and delete your access to that game? how does that work>

M

Mike Redel

this is why I always buy through amazon, cheaper, and 0 lip about returns/refunds

K

Kevin Hatley

Wrestling games are garbage, I’m surprised they make enough profit to justify being made.

S

Shawn Van Buren

Well Nintendo did tell me no the first time

T

Tim Baus

So you saw all of the reviews saying how bad it was and then you were shocked when it was bad?

J

John Gomes

This makes me laugh when I see shit like this, I used to work at BlockBuster Video for 4 years and we never afford refunds for anything anyone didn't like, rather it was good or bad. Movie or game, we don't make them, we sell/rent them. Lol and shouldn't have called Nintendo, should've called the DEVs. It's not Nintendos fault.

R

Robert Pompa

Yay another clickbaiting youtuber, we didn’t have enough of those

S

Shawn Van Buren

2k is ignoring everyone...I paid $60 for a broken game why wouldn't I get a refund...obviously Nintendo agrees or I wouldn't of gotten one

F

Freya Noble

You can return games for simply not liking it lol Nintendo just has good Custumer service and don't really get bothered by returning games. Just give a good reason and they're fine with that. Maybe when you buy big games like that, don't buy digital.

K

Kat Murphy

I would have never expected that. Glad I'm not into wrestling. Happy you got your refund!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom