Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch After like 70 hours of playing Zelda breath of the wild. I finally beat the game. And...

• Thread starter Manny Fuentes-Lomeli
  • Start date
M

Manny Fuentes-Lomeli

After like 70 hours of playing Zelda breath of the wild. I finally beat the game. And honestly. It's hands down one of the GREATEST games I've ever played. 10/10 all around. And I talked this game down so much smh lol now to keep exploring

J

Jeffrey M Batson

At only 70 hours you probably still have a lot more to see :) I didn't approach Ganon till 110 but still, hope you explore more!

M

Manny Fuentes-Lomeli

Wasn't too worried about the side quest as oppose to the main story

J

Jason Owens

I haven't even fought Gannon. Goit all the divine beasts in normal. Thedn when master mode came out i have been playing that since. Haven't done any divine beasts yet. Trying to get the master sword and the equipment first. Have some of the phantom armor, have majoras mask and the korok mask .

K

Kirk Nelson

It's a solid game, unpopular opinion here but I think this is the best Zelda since the original

F

Fredi Collazo

I didn't head for Gannon until I was about 120 hours in

M

Michael Joiner

Have you done the shrines ?

D

Dan Reid

I took down my first beast at 70 hours

D

Dan Reid

I've been gaming for over 30 years, on all systems, and it's the best game I've played.

It dawned on me when I was playing one day and I realised that the game sucks you into its world like no other. BotW was all I could think about for the 2 months I played it.

B

Brent Davis

Any tips on he finale boss I'm stuck there

J

Juan León

250 hours in and I still haven't faced Ganon

C

Cierra Keck

I'm 210<i think I don't have my Swtich with me at this minute> I have 3 Devin Bests and one tower left to neat the desert <kind> and I'm only 42 Shirens in

C

Cierra Keck

Following

R

Ryan Millar

The exploration is what kept me coming back. I recently passed the 220 hour mark

M

Michael Joiner

How do you see how long you been playing

M

Manny Fuentes-Lomeli

Go to your profile on the home screen and it shows all the games and time you invested in

M

Marc Re Percussion

I'm at 75 and no where near finishing :(

M

Michael A Heredia

i started with mejoras mask and ocarina of time and then played all top down zeldas enjoyed them so much then breath of the wild comes in and magicaly blows me away every time to this day even after release i play it wonderful experience yeah some flaws are their but i forgive them because its so fun and imersive and i love the champions theme songs and kass and rito village song is a remix of the dragon roost island i love it and the hyrule castle song omg gets you hype to fight ganon and rock talus by far my favorite small boss theme song im pointing out this songs because everyone forgets them they better hear them again i love it <3

S

Shane Rupert

It's not a full 10/10 for me because I enjoy the more linear, story/characters/dungeons Zelda games more. But it's definitely a 9/10.

R

Robert Alexander Ciro Parra

Just 70h? You need to explore more this amazing world

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom