Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch About to pick up Skyrim soon along with Doom. Haven't played either for another...

L

Larry Schall Jr.

About to pick up Skyrim soon along with Doom. Haven't played either for another console so all new to me. I'm excited. Anyhow has anyone in there played Skyrim as if now?

R

Rocco Bennett

I played it years ago, amazing, not sure if the animations hold up, but it will consume you lol

H

Hilario Curiel

Two games are good but Skyrim are great game in the Nintendo siwtch but requiered a external SD card

J

Jaime Bland

I jut started Skyrim

J

Jordan Bruce

Just picked it up and playing it for the first time after work

J

Jordan Bruce

R

Reinaldo Elisei

I got Doom, L.A. Noire and Skyrim, and all three are great on Switch! <3 <3 <3

A

Ashley Golden

Just picked up my copy!

O

Omer Porges

First time for me... Every time I wanted to get it to the PC something came up so I couldn't. But finally I got it on the switch and I get to enjoy it first hand AND anywhere. Same goes for Doom... But I have to say that with Skyrim it seems that my gaming schedule towards other games have been depleted lol

E

Eddic Lara

500+ Hours pls kill me

J

Josh Brown

Played it extensively on PC about a year ago, but never finished it. Hoping to finish it this time on Switch.

D

Dave Taylor

I’ve never ever seen or played Skyrim before ( I know I know ) but used to play world of Warcraft for a good number of years

So does Skyrim similar to wow in any way at all ? If I enjoy games like wow would I like this ?

R

Romeo Zacarias

Both are awesome. It is truly amazing having these games on the switch. Panic Button and Bethesda did a great job of porting them over.

F

Flare Fox

Love skyrim on pc and PSVR the switch rendition is best experienced either tabletop or handheld modes. Idk but docked mode i notice distortion in dungeons.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom