Cash lake
Delid lake
desperation lake

W

Wayne Lee

A whole 11%!!! Lmao

J

Jose Torres

Fuck it, I would still buy it if I wasn't already on a 6700k, more cores and still a superior IPC for gaming

R

Rory Blandin

It's 11% faster in "single core performance." Soooo adding two more cores and then adding that all up together...... That's a good bit faster. Y'all people need to learn to read and stop falling for those click bait titles.

Also it's 51% faster in mutlitreading. Yep, I'm sure that was purposely left out of the article

That's actually significant considering Ryzen literally has nothing that can touch the single core performance of even a 6700k.

T

Tarek Mahmud Bhuiyan

WOW! That's day and night difference! They're giving that much performance boost! Unbelievable!

R

Ryan Keller

A WHOLE 11% Get rekt Intel.

J

Joshua Groves

the 2 additional cores thooooooooo are gonna make it faster

J

Joshua Cortez

Is this article sure that the i7 8700K is meant to compete with the Ryzen 5 line up? Just cause they both have 6c/12t doesn't mean they are in the same league. I feel like the i7 is supposed to compete with something closer to its price.

E

Evan Peiris

11% per core ;)

D

Diego Jay

11%increase is better than the 3% increase they were getting last generations

D

Drake Robertson

I find this kind of stupid , I bought the 7700k and a month later they are releasing a new one. Kinda annoying

M

Marcus Dean Adams

11% is 11%, that's a marked improvement; reduced rendering times, higher framerates, etc. As long as the price is comparable, it should take the place of the 7700k for new builds.

R

Rory Blandin

So you take a 7700k, add two cores, increase it's speed. And people say that isn't significant. People or crazy lol.

M

Mohammad Mahadir

A new generation of processor! .....Yeah!!!!! :)
A new mobo. . ...hell no!!!!!!

R

Rory Blandin

Like, after the math. And I'm just estimating because i don't feel like doing the math. But 11% faster PER CORE, then adding the 50% because there are literally 50% more cores, then adding all that together, Thats like, almost 116% more processing power over all.... Or like 66% faster over all.

D

Damjan Petrusevski

but Intel is better guys this is not amd hate comment jst sayin

Z

Zair Asanza Barnuevo

11% is 11% and it's Intel guys not AMD...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom