Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Yo guys. i wanted to discuss the issue with everyone saying they have thrower games. i...

B

Behzad Shirzad

Yo guys. i wanted to discuss the issue with everyone saying they have thrower games. i feel that throwing can be an issue sometimes, but usually if he doesnt constantly jump off point, you have a chance to win. i just believe the problem is, that everyone starts to throw alongside the thrower, thinking it will fix the problem. the ban system is not effecient at all. many people that get banned may not deserve it in reality. It can start with 1 legit thrower tilting 4 out the 5 players that are trying to win. and people get tilted and start throwing or perfoming poorly even tho they really want to win.

J

Justin Lee LeClair

Well said! I've always said let the toxic person be toxic. Work around them and do everything you can to win. You're just making yourself more miserable sinking down to their level.

S

Steven Powers

I had a battle Rein throwing a few nights ago. I played as D. Va and flew around with him as he charged the enemy spawn. We ended up in a draw instead of getting swept. All because someone told him to switch off Genji.

A

Andrew Servage

Mute everyone and mute match chat. pick hanzo. climb

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom