Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hi guys! New(ish) switch owner here. I wanted to ask, is there any way to connect the...

H

Harley Bicknell

Hi guys! New(ish) switch owner here.

I wanted to ask, is there any way to connect the switch to a WiFi network that requires a Username and Password in an internet browser?

I’d like to connect up on my college WiFi. On any other device the browser will open up when I select it as my WiFi and prompt me to pop my username and password in, the switch won’t do this.

Any help?

Thanks,
Harley

M

Minal Modi

probably won't be able to do this unless you have your own router.

F

Farhan Hashim

Wait a minute or two. It will direct you to the browser when you see ‘next’ button. I do this when i want to connect to the hotel wifi. Good luck

M

Molly Fallen

So if it doesn't prompt you, there might be settings through your school account you can add it as a verified device with. I did that with my 3DS at UW. I found the Mac address and entered it in under the IT section of my school account. There were instructions through my institution.

D

Daniel Share-Strom

This is strange—usually a screen does pop up for that. I use mine to play online at Starbucks often.

H

Harley Bicknell

Maybe I just need to be more patient I only waited a couple minutes, thanks guys.

S

Steph Witte

My boyfriend hotspotted the wifi through his phone and used that

D

Daniel Rasmussen

It is supposed to have a applet for that, call Nintendo

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom