Contact advertising [email protected]

Why does the lowest texture setting for PUBG literally look worse than an early PS3...

M

Mason Pearmain

Why does the lowest texture setting for PUBG literally look worse than an early PS3 game's textures? Like good god they look horrible. Even Assassin's Creed 1 has better textures. They take up way too much VRAM too, like no, this level of bad texturing should not need nearly 2GB of VRAM.

G

Gordon Teo

Esport or mmo titles tend to be extremely friendly to low-spec systems for easier mass adoption

M

Mark Blackburn

Because PC games should be accessible to all the #PCMR if you don't need to play on Low why are you?

K

Keith Newman

Because the game has nothing to it.. zero substance, low maintenance, low thought.. not well designed.. yet people love it..

M

Matthew Reed

It's technically an open world game and everything is alive not static and to crank everything up takes quite a lot of resources especially CPU

D

Dave Wood

Get a better GPU lol

T

Torbjørn Alstad Austad

Its calles low for a reason

C

Chance Bright

Do you really care about low textures on a game? This is incredibly ridiculous criticism lmao

L

Lee Nee

"Why do the LOWEST textures look so bad"

Idk, you tell me.

If you want to get technical about it, it's because the game is extremely unoptimized, and a true potato mode allows even fairly budget PCs to play a decent FPS.

M

Mosaa Shiekh

yes game graphic wrose then other

L

Lee Nee

This kid's autism is name brand.

None of that Walmart shit.
He rockin Gucci.

K

Keith Newman

Mason I'm sorry but clearly you don't understand how textures effect graphical performance. Textures don't just = vram... Also you stated that Nvidia cards don't last as long as amd as a fact... I've been using an original GTX Titan from the date of it's release, overclocked and still running great. I also have a gt740 that works great, a 660ti that works and get this, a gtx480 that still works too! it's running in my core 2 duo machine right now..

Side note, joker is one of the worst mainstream techtubes...

P

Ponas Šaras

Go play normal games, not this piece of shit.

L

Lee Hobbs

It had some issues for me on high but since the last big update its silky smooth and 60+ FPS now

M

Marcus Antonio Lopez

I know titanfall 2 on ultra uses 7.1gbs on my pc of VRAM

C

Conner Otley

Why does the lowest texture look bad. Well why does the best settings look good

A

Adam Estreich

Just get a 960 if you're feeling bad son, I got 99 problems and my gpu aint one]

A

Alexi Peck

It's called low for a fucking reason you panzy

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom