Contact advertising [email protected]

Why are people so concerned about about having golden medals for this and that if your...

S

Sean Coleman

Why are people so concerned about about having golden medals for this and that if your doing your role properly it shouldn't matter what you have aslong as your playing as a team

L

Lin Galini

Golden medals must be removed. Simple as that.

L

Liv Høyer Jørgensen

People don’t realise, while they scream for someone else to switch role instead of themselves, that having 4 golds might just mean that they’re just not allowing their team to perform properly.

A

Alaa Yassine

Bronze mentalility

L

Laurynas Januskevicius

A flanker can have bronze medals and still do their job it's just for casual ppl who don't understand how game works bitching example Like in

K

Kieraleigh Ward

Well said

E

Emmy Wagner

I think its a problem if your mercy is pistol whipping instead of healing, but that’s just my opinion

H

Hayley Shaw

I frikkin hate people that use gold elims as a marker for playing good. Gratz, you tagged a load of kills. It means nothing at all as far as over all game play is concerned. Gold dmg is equally irritating. That mccree that has taken out the tracer/genji harrassing your back like wont have gold dmg, but he was absolutely crucial to the win, more so than the soldie spunking his load upfront at tanks that are constantly being healed or self healing. The medal system is stupid and people who use it to prove their worth are equally as stupid

L

Luis Miguel Roman

what about DPS getting the gold objective time medal instead of the tanks for example?...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom