Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Who is gonna wait till after E3 before investing in anymore games?

J

James McCord

Who is gonna wait till after E3 before investing in anymore games?

R

Riley Horne

When is G3?

S

Spencer Miller

What's G3?

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Nah man. Not into mobile games

C

Chris Ross

Ahh, yes. The dreaded typo in the status that will lead to an endless amount of jokes to remind you of said typo.

C

Cesar Neg

It's been fixed. No, I'm not waiting for E3, I still have Arms/Splatoon/Pokken to choose from. And after that, who knows, one day at a time.

M

Matthew Denman

#MegamanForE32017

D

Daniel Rasmussen

Me

M

Matthew Denman

M

Marcus Charley

Waiting for Metroid. This series is market towards mature gamers. ^_^

J

Jaime Bland

I'm waiting for Animal Crossing. And Mh.

E

Ethan Shane Hayes

I do mostly retro collecting and gaming, so my purchases don't always necessarily revolve around impending news of forthcoming games. I do have ARMS and Splatoon 2 pre-ordered, but that's it for right now.

J

Jeffery Nelson

I have too many to play at the moment. So many great games recently.

N

Nick Addy

I don't just give loyalty to one console. I own my Switch, my PS4, my PC, my Xbox one, and my 3DS/Vita consoles.. I'm constantly buying games for one thing or another. Just bought 4 games on Steam. Buying Arms and Splatoon 2 upon release. BRING ON THE GAMES!

J

James McCord

Alot of it is me being overly picky I can admit that.Ive been pretty much an RPG and action adventure player my whole gaming life lol

T

Tommy Burket

E3 will be great hopefully not a lame excuse like that Pokémon direct though. But will they release something immediately following their presentation? Or are we going to have to wait another 9 months for whatever surprise they have along with virtual console?

C

Colby Collins

Didn't know there were more games to buy before E3 xD

D

Drake Preston

There isn't anything currently for the switch that appeals to me. I'm going to wait for a game I want before buying. Finished up Breath of The Wild and so I'm going to try and play some more of MK8 Deluxe.

K

Kenny Kuang

Nope. I know what I want. Mario odyssey, splatoon 2, xenoblade 2. I can't invest in games That don't exist yet.

J

Jeffrey M Batson

Virtual Console has got to be the next announcement! HD metroid would be nice too

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom