Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Who else is waiting for a proper virtual console and big improvement in the eshop?

S

Simone Pompei

Who else is waiting for a proper virtual console and big improvement in the eshop?

N

Nate Black

I want the virtual console so bad. Being able to play the one copy of the classics on the TV and on the go with the one single save file would be amazing.

S

Simone Pompei

What i'm really waiting besides true game cube and wii games on switch, are all the game boy games so far. Every time Nintendo keep us waiting with no reason at all instead pouring the massive game library they have. What's the sense of making a pokemon gold and silver still on 3ds? So we can have Metal Slug but not game boy games? Nonsense.

J

Jason Cameron

I want more indy games from the Wii U on the Switch eshop.

M

Marc Re Percussion

Everyone :)

S

Simone Pompei

I think that the most common thought is "more games".

I

Imani Mitchell

Me personally I rather Nintendo wait at least a year for VC. I want more new IPs first before going back to the past. Of course, this opinion is coming from someone that never purchased VC in the first place. However, I know a lot of people that didn't pre order the Nintendo Switch at first because of no announcement of VC at that Thursday live show in January. Although half of those folks are now searching for one.

J

Jimmy McKee

I partly am
all i want for VC is fucking Yoshi's Cookie!

A

Adam Bumber

I want YouTube and Netflix lol 2 basic features I feel like

A

Andrew Moretto

Maybe they will announce it at e3 but they are have some sort of it when the online service starts next year but it blows that we have to wait till next year

G

Guillaume Oak

Probably all of us. If they can give me one more big time sink like Zelda I can wait a bit longer though

N

Nick Giammona

I think the virtual console as we knew it won't exist anymore. I'm starting to think it will coincide with their eventual paid online service and be subscription based. You'll pay per month and be able to play everything.

N

Nate Johnson

Anybody else waiting for people to stop posting the same things over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again?

A

Aaron Briggs

Yeah I am really hoping this delay for VC means a complete redesign and hopefully a platform that grows with the system and future systems like what Xbox is doing with software BC. I am also expecting them to announce there first big firmware update that starts to add and improve the OS.

M

Michael Ragsdale

I am

S

Stefan Wagner

I want Darkest Dungeon!

S

Steven Mabee

I think we all are

R

Rovelle Trinidad

I don't see any significant improvements on VC any time soon. From the looks of things it doesn't look like it's Nintendo's priority atm. Which is a damn shame since since VC has a lot of potential to keep the switch's momentum going.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom