Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Can't wait for the upcoming Kirby game on the Nintendo Switch. Who else is waiting for...

T

Tyler Jung

Can't wait for the upcoming Kirby game on the Nintendo Switch. Who else is waiting for it? This gives me more of the temptation to collect all the Kirby games I grew up with in my childhood fully complete in box. I will be on the look out for both North American and Japanese releases since this is one of my favorite Nintendo series. Will have to save up extra money or use my finding tactics because it will cost me a premium.

D

Dan Reid

Looking forward to it in a big way. My son is a massive Kirby fan, and I love playing the games with him. Day one purchase for me.

B

Brian Foster

I just can't get into Kirby.

J

Joey Minatta

I never was into Kirby either, but after Mario and Zelda I am looking forward to this to try it out.

J

Jose Juan Vela Jr.

I love Kirby but I haven't gotten through his last two on 3DS just yet. May have to in preparation.

B

Brian Jolley

Never been into Kirby but looking forward to this one for the local co-op, and every Nintendo game I've gotten on my switch has been good so why stop now lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom