Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Who here has played/gotten Has-been Heros? And either way whats your opinion of it?

J

Jay S Brindle

Who here has played/gotten Has-been Heros? And either way whats your opinion of it?

S

Seth Johnston

I have it. Played it for about 5 minutes but wasn't feeling it. May revisit it someday

J

Jordan El-Tea

Don't even bother. I got a preowned copy for $15 and I still overpayed for it

J

Jen Alexander

I have it but wasnt impressed too much...not to say its not any good, just not for me

J

Janelle Hiemstra

It’s not good! If you die you have to redo the whole damn game from the very beginning again.

A

Aaron Durfey

I returned it and bought I am setsuna instead battle mechanics made no sense to me

C

Crystal Watson

Hated it

W

Weston Bishop

It's not easy and has a but of a learning curve. The budget price was the kicker for me.

J

Jermaul W

Have it and to me its crap. Wish i could sell it for money, but looks like id own to get rid of it lol.

J

Janelle Hiemstra

Buy Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Hands down it’s the BEST game I own in my collection. Even beats Zelda Breath of the Wild.

J

Jay S Brindle

It does seem a bit weird irritating how it plays and it totally sucks how easy it is to die early on (or do i just suck at it?)

I think if they had made the controls more normal it could be better or if they made it not as stupidly easy to die early on, not too easy tho of course.

Oh and if you didnt loose all progress when you die.

T

Tariq Yasiin

It's a medi level game.

J

John Chang

This game is unforgiving but in a good way. Each time you play the game the map is different, different battle items spawn in shops/chests, you don't get the same wave of enemies in areas, and one wrong mistake can make or break you. For $20 I already have 100+ hours on it. For me, great game for the price of it

R

Renee Ives

I like this game. I wanted it even before the Switch came out, but held off because of reviews. I eventually purchased it when GameStop had it on sale. It has a very steep learning curve, and it’s a rogue-like game. Once you finish a level, you keep playing to unlock more heroes, spells, emenies etc. I can understand why people don’t like it, but I don’t regret getting it!

E

Errol Squires

I think it sucks big floppy ones

J

Jane Musgrave

I have it and is most played game at over 200 hrs.
It is tricky to pick up and frustrating when you have to go back. But if you get into it its quite addictive.

H

Hope Paigyen

Fucking sucks

D

Daniel Wayno

It is a great game, very difficult and challenging. I have dropped over 200 hours into the game so far and no regrets.

Once you get the hang of it, the game plays a lot like a rythem game.

I get why people might not like it, but if you win one run of the game it gets easier. There are lots of tips and tricks online for people who are struggling.

I have noticed that most people who say they dislike the game give up without even getting past the tutorial level. So take what people say about the game with a grain of salt.

J

Jessica Bryant

Definite learning curve... bypassed it after a couple hours for other games, but I only paid $10 for it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom