Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I have a son that loves his Xbox 1 but want something I can play with him He's 12. So...

• Thread starter Michelle Thomas-Banks
  • Start date
M

Michelle Thomas-Banks

I have a son that loves his Xbox 1 but want something I can play with him He's 12. So you recommend this and with what games?

W

Wesley Grimes

Get a second controller for the Xbox.

M

Michelle Thomas-Banks

He has multiple I just don't like the games he has

M

Michael Garza

Highly recommended the switch, it basically comes with two controllers, id recommend mario kart 8 deluxe to play together. Zelda for himself

J

Jonathan Jurczak

If you're looking for a shooting game that ISN'T violent, try Splatoon 2. It's little squid children with paint guns. No blood or gore anywhere!

As for single player, Zelda is an excellent bet. Mario Odyssey is great as well. :)

N

Nathan Philip Barclay

Rocket League and Lucky Undertale.

M

Michelle Thomas-Banks

He's been playing games for years with his 19 year old brother and uncles not worried about blood lol. What are good 2 player games

A

Aizel Rivera

Lego games

T

Thea Blais

Overcooked

C

Catarena Briana Parker

Throw the whole Xbox away and get a Switch

A

Alex White

Guys he’s asking for an Xbox game, he probably already has a switch. Try Lovers in a dangerous space time. You can get it on Xbox and switch for cheap

T

Thea Blais

For the xbox, Geometry Wars 2 (you're welcome)

B

Brian Jolley

For games you might would enjoy together on the switch there is MarioKart and Arms, those are my wifes favorites, also Kirby and Donkey Kong are coming soon and they are great Co-Op side scrolling games

M

Michelle Thomas-Banks

Thank you for all the info and Donkey Kong is always good :)

J

Jonathan Jurczak

ARMS! ^_^

J

Jonathan Jurczak

Fast RMX.

S

Sean Bartel

Cheaper on xbox but is on switch too, get Rayman Legends. Its a platformer somewhat like old mario games and can be played one or two players on the same screen. Also on both systems, Sonic Mania is just like old Sonic Hedgehog, can be played 2 players locally as well but is a little harder than mario and rayman in my opinion.

G

Gabriel Weathers

Cuphead on his xbox one! I hate Xbox, so I can’t play it, but if he has it, then take advantage of dat!

S

Simon J Hillan

Mario kart

S

Stephen Lynch

Firstly get rid of the Xbox lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom