Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Who else here has gone fully digital in lieu of being able to trade in but having...

• Thread starter Brandon Humphrey
  • Start date
B

Brandon Humphrey

Who else here has gone fully digital in lieu of being able to trade in but having everything on the system so it's an instant on play scenario

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

Costs more (which is insane, but keeps retailers happy) but the convenience factor can't be denied.

J

Joshua Hill

Only physical game I have is Zelda, Digital is the way to go.

L

Luis Burgos

The convenience is pretty damn sweet. But I still go physical when I can.

J

Jake Blackshear

Always physical unless there is a really good sale

T

Tim Ceaser

I'm heading that way, at least with sony. Nintendo needs to have more deals in order for me to go digital.

R

Rich Ferree

I've been all digital since the 3DS on all my video game systems. I'll never buy physical media again.

B

Brandon Humphrey

Grand only time I'm going to go physical as with FIFA 18 just so I can trade it in the next week but I will have least paid my $60 to EA to prove to them I want their games on the switch I want Need for Speed on the go alongside Skate 4 if they ever decide to release that

C

Clayton Gray

Digital all the way. I don't want to mess with little plastic chips!

N

Nikki Estrada

Will never go all digital. Like the cases, like i can sell it if i dont like it, like i can lend it out. Also like the 20% off i get at Best buy with GCU.

J

Jacob Stafford

Not me. I'd rather save internal memory to use it for digital only games.

C

Charles Edwin Redfearn

If you have a lot of kids handling it, you almost have to have digital downloads

R

RL Cook

I only download indie games if they don't have physical releases. I've held on to all my games since I was 9. Collecting and physical copies are where it's at. Downloading is for some people... more space I guess but when I walk into my game room and see years and years of dedication... it's pure satisfaction

D

Derek Johnson

I won't go digital until they are 20% off like Best Buy and I need to be able to fit at least 20 AAA titles on the system memory without spending more on an SD card.

J

Jesse Osborne

All my games are installed. I like being able to sell my stuff a little too much and thats why i bought and sold mk8 multiple times before buying it digital on switch. I just install ones that are keepers like splatoon2 and mk8 and indies.

V

Victor Brooklyn Powell

Been digital since 2012

L

Lex Juarez

Switch is the only console to get me to "switch" to all digital

K

Katie Lazzelle-Baily

Aside from my Switch, my only other system is a PC. I know about all digital

J

Jason Dean James Gora

Digital convenience is good though can't sell it if you want and you eventually have to pay for memory expansion

B

Brandon Cook

Physical is cheaper, at least in the UK through Amazon or independent retailers, why would I spend more money for a mere digital license?
Swapping cartridges out takes a few seconds at most, and I carry a 24 game card holder with me.

I can kind of understand why people do it, but for me, cheaper physical games makes more sense than saving a few seconds when I want to switch games xD

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom