Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Who else here has a PC but finds that they play more on their Switch?

C

Craig Nicholson

Who else here has a PC but finds that they play more on their Switch?

T

Thea Blais

I have my dock set up at my PC.. so I can sit my PC and play my Switch.

R

Ryan Dale

150 or so games on Steam and a 32" 1440P monitor... but I usually have "Important" stuff to get done when I have time at my PC. Most of my gaming is on Switch; I can play in the bedroom (where my wife likes to sit and read) or when I'm out driving for Uber, between rides.

C

Christoph Geyer

I have a switch but I play more PC !

C

Christoffer Aasted

I’m a software developer and previous gamer but I like separating things and playing more casual opt-in opt-out games

S

Sheldon Sims

I play more on the PC. The Switch doesn't get much attention. My focus has shifted to piano and programming right now. Maybe I will write games for the Switch one day. :D. With the Switch export module for Game Maker Studio costing $800 per year, though, I will not be doing that unless I come up with a money-making game idea!

S

Scott Foster

Probably in the last year yes. However this will probably change with Sea Of Thieves

Q

Quảng Lục Trịnh

have a ps4 but play more on my handhelds cuz i like playing in bed :x

S

Stephen Lynch

Until they release football manager on Switch, PC for me

W

Willyiam Twiggy Twigg

Fortnite and DOTA on PC, everything else on switch

E

Edward Freeman

I'm on the ps4 more then switch

I

Isaac Villarreal Morin

I have a gaming PC. But since I got the switch. That PC has been resting...

L

Luke Lovelock

My 1070 is on sleep mode. I dont use it at all

E

Ethan Hull

I just got my Switch a week or two ago so my PC hasn't seen any use at all since

B

Bekrah T'sion

Love my PC but my Switch offers that convenience factor that a stationary platform just can’t.

L

Lee Burgos

Nah. I still play PC games more.

G

Geoffrey Ling

If the switch had more open world rpg games on it then I'd be set. Plus cheaper big name titles too =)

N

Nicholas James Wattonville

No I play my PC 98% of the time and my NS 2% I am just waiting for a better game to come out

G

Gabriel Goes

Me, don't even bother buying games on my PC anymore even though they are cheaper. But my PC is outdated, too

D

Dustin Jay

I have a pretty powerful PC but since getting the Switch 9 times out of 10 if I wanna play a game I get on that. I'm a very...particular gamer these days though. As awesome as stuff like The Witcher 3 is, I just don't have the patience or time for most AAA titles anymore because I have several hobbies. I find it easier to jump in and jump out of a Switch game.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom